If you use a hand-held router, you know how versatile it can be. But, when you mount the router to a table, you'll expand your capabilities and achieve greater control, accuracy, and safety!
Chipsfly.com is introducing a new featured-filled router table package at a special introductory price with more included "extras" than any other table on the market and a below-market price of only $789.
Everything you see in the above picture comes WITH this deal, except the casters, an optional addition; the router table comes standard with leveling feet. All this system needs is a router with a (standard) 3-1/2" body, and you'll be good to go. (We recommend adding a variable speed router such as the Bosch 1617EVS or DeWalt DW618). For Triton routers order the table with our Triton Insert Plate
A Video Overview:
Setup and Basic Operation
Router Table Joinery
Everything that's in the package:
- A sturdy Steel Frame with leveling feet. It's fast and easy to assemble. Notice the four lower frame bars waiting for you to build a shelf or a cabinet to hold your bits and router tools.
- The Tabletop is a full-sized 31-1/2" x 23-3/4" by 1-1/2" thick with a smooth laminate surface. The combination T-track and miter track, plus parallel T-tracks for supporting the fence, are installed and ready to use.
- A Split-face Fence so you can narrow or broaden the gap between the faces to get the best dust collection and provide the safest operation.
- A Zero Clearance Insert minimizes tear-out (it's easy to make as many extras as you need – plans included.)
- A Bit Guard that keeps your fingers safe.
- An On/Off Switch simultaneously turns your shop vac and router on and off. It comes with a removable "key" to prevent router access when you're not around.
- A solid extruded Aluminum Fence includes a dust port, ruler tape, and T-tracks both in front and on top.
- A pair of ¼" Aluminum Bars that shift the left fence forward from its standard location to let you use the router table as an edge jointer. You can set the face offset to be either 1/16? or 3/32? out from the right fence.
- A Flip-Stop that enhances safety and consistency in repetitive work. Unlike some flip-stops, this one is ridged and doesn't wiggle.
- TWO Feather Boards to provide steady constant pressure against the wood. Use the two side-by-side or one above and one by the side.
- A rigid Aluminum Router Plate and Router Lift system with a lift lock eliminates fumbling under the table for bit changes and adjustments. The lift can adjust the height of the router bit in 0.001" increments. Since each rotation of the graduated dial is .05", it is easy to convert to fractions (five rotations equals ¼").
- FIVE different Insert Rings to ensure you have the right one for any size bit. (including a wire wrench to remove or lock the rings.)
- A Starter Pin to leverage the wood into the bit's cutting edge when free-hand routing against a bearing bit. The router top has THREE locations to insert the start pin so you can select the best location for your needs.
- Your new router table will have a four-page Assembly Manual and an eleven-page Operational and Safety Guide. And in addition, we include three online Instructional Videos to guide you in setting up and operating your router table.
Fence and Zero Clearance Insert Dimensions
As you can see, this router table system has everything you need for a successful and safe router table operation. You will not find a better value anywhere! No other commercial router table package comes close to offering all this package provides for the same quality and price.But wait, there's more!
You can now precisely set the bit height on your router table with our new EZ-View Digital Readout (DRO)
optional accessory. But if you order now, we'll include it at no extra cost.
Once installed, raising or lowering your router bit an exact amount is straightforward.
The digital readout easily attaches to any T-slot on the router table. Observe bit height adjustments without counting revolutions or grabbing your height gauge.
Made in Taiwan to our specs