6" Fractional Dial Caliper
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 0.81 pounds
This 6-inch fractional dial caliper is made of stainless steel and comes in a plastic storage case. It features a 1-1/2-inch dial that is easy to read when taking outside, inside, depth and step measurements. The dial face or bezel can be rotated to set zero anywhere on the scale and has a bezel clamp to lock the dial in place for making deviation measurements. The range per revolution is 1-inch, with an accuracy of +/- 0.001-inch, graduated in 0.010-inch on the inner ring and 1/64-inch on the outer ring. It also has the fraction and decimal equivalents on the shaft.</p>
It features a knurled thumb roller, positive lock and precision ground jaws.
The action is silky smooth, it is very well machined and will not disappoint. The needle always goes back to zero. It requires no batteries and its dial is very easy to read.
It looks and feels like instruments costing much more and it is just as accurate.
- Measuring Range: 0-6"
- Dual Scales Inches: Fractional and Decimal
- Resolution: Fractional: 1/8" - 1/16" - 1/64"
- Resolution: Decimal: 0.01"
- Dial Range: 1" Per Revolution
- Metal Body: Hardened Stainless Steel
- 4 Way Measuring: External - Internal - Depth - Step
- Storage Case: Plastic with Foam Insert