Take quick, accurate digital measurements of flat, curved, rounded or irregular shapes with RollBot.
- Roll it over a surface to measure it
- Starts and stops measuring at the touch of a button
- Measures in either decimal or fractional inches, or decimal metric increments
- Easy-to-use mode settings to compensate for measuring into corners
- In addition to linear measurements, you can determine the area of rectangular objects like table tops and measure lumber in board feet
- For turning blanks, tree limbs and any other cylindrical object, you can quickly determine the diameter of the cylinder, as well as calculate the surface area
There is also a M2.5 marking scribe that can be lowered into positon to trace your measurements
Smaller than a 12' rule, the RollBot measures up to 144" with 1/32 (0.01") resolution in either direction.