This remote power switch for router table has two plug sockets to power both the router and dust collection. It lets you turn the power on or off without having to fumble under the table. The power cord is 8 feet and is permantely attached to the switch. It mounts directly to your stand, may require two mounting holes.
- Rated for 15 Amps, 120 Volts
- UL-certified 3-pin AC power socket and 14AWG power cord
- Shell is made of flame retardant material
- Mounts to any router table stand
- Turns the power on/off without having to fumble under the table
- Large safety switch paddle with removable key