This jig makes repetitive ripping of thin strips safer, more accurate, and faster than before. Since the strips come off the left side of the saw blade, they do not get trapped between the blade and fence, decreasing the risk of binding and kickback.
The jig is simple to use; a single knob locks it into the miter track, and 1/8" graduations on the built-in scale allow precise adjustments. The ball bearing guide keeps your workpiece firmly against the fence and acts as a stop for perfect repeatability. Cut a strip, reposition the saw fence to move the stock against the ball bearing, then cut the next thin strip.
- The perfect tool for edging, inlay, bent laminations, and more
- Locks in at any point along the miter track and before the blade
- Also works great on the bandsaw as a single-point fence for cutting curved slats in multiples
- Adjusts from 1-13/16" away from your miter track to 5-13/16" away from your miter track, enough for the thinnest rips
- Manufactured from a solid piece of aluminum and beautifully finished
- A smooth action ball bearing for super-smooth ripping action
- Fits 3/4" W x 3/8" D Miter Tracks
Safety Note: Ripping thin strips requires the use of a zero-clearance insert. Check to make sure your fence is parallel (or with a slight toe-out) relative to your saw blade. Use with a push stick and a riving knife or splitter.